Free Jewelery! You're Kidding! No, it's really free! (plus shipping)










We recently celebrated our anniversary. My husband bought me a beautiful pair of earrings; amethyst stones in a sterling silver setting. Knowing how much I love a good deal my husband said, "Should I tell you how much I spent on them?" "Of course," I answered. "They were free!" he said with a grin.
Now, I love free - especially when the quality is good. The truth of the matter is that you have to pay $5.99 for shipping. Still, it's a great deal. I looked up the earrings in the store's catalog and they list for $49.00. So I decided to tell my friends and neighbors and become an associate.

The way this site works is that they display a different piece of jewelery every 10 - 12 minutes. You can see what's coming up and have them alert you when a specific piece will be on sale. Enjoy something lovely for free. Click on through the ad above or at the top of the sidebar and find out how beautiful free can be.
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: